The Break-free Program to Awaken Women of StrengthA 12 Week Intensive Helping Professional Women Break Free From Self-imposed Limitations to Deep Dive Into Their True Potential Using a 360 Degree Discovery Process to Find What They Are Uniquely Aligned to & Creating the Blueprint for Achieving the Life They Want and Deserve.
Who Am I?
My title and salary never changed. But, despite doing a thankless job heaped with responsibility, I soon realized my sole pleasure was helping and building trust among my colleagues who were befuddled or lost. While I hated my situation, people around me asked for guidance, I felt so much strength and courage and saw my job dissatisfactions slowly evaporate. I became more resilient. This led me to more mentoring, more coaching as I realized that there were others like me, who were also fed up ‘with the grind.’
At that point in time, the forces around me showed me that I can prevail in the face of any obstacles and not be defeated.
Once my associates began to realize that the future would be brighter if they were willing to ditch those limiting beliefs, they too began to see a new life, a way forward to find who they are meant to be. I discovered my enormous gratification, in a small way, transforming the lives of others and beginning to see my own future as a motivator taking shape. This is what I want to accomplish with all my clients.
About My Program
Who It Is For?
Helping professional women who have hit a dead end in their career path due to getting passed over, feeling unappreciated, and lacking opportunities to move ahead in the workplace due to systemic gender discrimination and internal office politics.
By working with Esther, they will zero in on their talents, dissolve their limiting beliefs about themselves, restore their confidence, get out of a scarcity mindset and start creating the blueprint to make that jump from a 9-to-5 to a passion-driven business.
Life Values Discovery
- Getting clear on your core life values and seeing what makes you tick using 5-step techniques that will uncover these hidden drivers of your life.
- We will uncover your top 5 superpowers – your God-given gifts – before showing you how you can start using them to reshape your future.
- Passion Trigger Moments Exercise -This is an interactive exercise for you to do with others. You will identify your top 5 passions to discover what lights your fire and makes you jump out of bed. We will look at the environments that best support you and the important steps you need to spend more time in those places.
Are you ready to take concrete steps to do things differently?
If yes, then in order to create real change in your life, you have to truly want it. You have to be prepared to see things differently, to move beyond your current paradigm and most importantly you have to be willing to get your running shoes on and take action.
In this module we will also dive deep into what I call “superpowers” which are the fundamental core of who we are, and when we can learn to build our lives around them we will become much more fulfilled and satisfied.
So, give yourself fully. Do this and your life will change.
Building Your Core Muscles
- Explore your strengths in 4 key areas of your personality and the impact they bring to your life so that they help you to unlock your true potential, even when you find yourself in an atmosphere that doesn’t recognize it.
- Strength Scoring Board – This SCORING SYSTEM measures the extent to which it does not serve you so that you see the reasons why you need to move out of your work situation.
- Compare each of 11 life values to each other value and identify the two most important values once developed, which will lead you to achieve a satisfied and well-balanced life.
This is your opportunity to stop the clock, a chance to catch your breath and really evaluate what’s working in your life and what’s not.
How do you want to feel in life?
Each of us has developed a unique system of values that determines how we feel about our work and the contribution it makes to society.
When you know what you want, you will prioritize that in your life. When you know that your values are a strong motivator for you to act, you will strive to live in harmony with those values as possible because the reward will be total satisfaction and contentment with your life.
The Confidence Boost
- Uncover your talents using these 4 exercises. Learn how to translate those into an abundant source of confidence that you can dip into whenever you need a boost.
- Take a quick 5 mins self-test that explains how well you actually perform a task or a range of actions. You’re more likely to view obstacles as mere challenges to overcome, so that you aren’t afraid to face new ones.
When you are confident it doesn’t only help you to succeed, but it has its own magnetism. It attracts success to the person who has it. The more confidence you have, the better you perform, the more successes you enjoy and that builds your confidence even further.
When you are confident, you are attractive and alluring. Other people want to be around you. People gravitate to people with self-confidence. When you have it, your ability to influence and inspire soars.
The Road Ahead
- Analyze the 6 aspects of your life to find out what’s holding you back from living your fullest life. We are going to take stock of your life and define what really needs to change. We will get clear on your deepest desires and what you really want from your life.
- Your 5 Step-By-Step Future Plan System – We will create your personal goal map, breaking your big goal into manageable bite-sized pieces.
We live in changing times. There’s an air of uncertainty, which is scary and exciting, depending on your point of view. We are being challenged to evolve to the next level and reach our fullest potential.
Being clear is about being really specific about what you want to achieve, what changes you want to make, and seeing them in your mind’s eye. When you are clear, all the energies of the Universe can come together to deliver what you’re wanting. It’s only our doubt and disbelief that stops our dreams from manifesting in physical form.
- The Wheel of Strength Dynamic Assessment. Identify 5 of your main strengths to see where you are strong and where you are weak. This is a great tool to remind you of what you are really good at and why.
As strengths are recognized to reflect people’s individual and true core and bring them to their “best selves,” a state of unhappiness or disconnect is the unavoidable outcome when not living according to those strengths.
Once you are aware of your plusses and how they are evident in your life, the next step is to find ways to optimize their potential for growth.
- Uncover 5 Powerful Health Benefits of Journaling to find the courage to examine the daily obstacles and self-limitations you face, and see what is holding you back.
- Spin the Wheel of Life Exercise. This exercise raises your awareness and allows you to plan a life that is more satisfying and closer to your definition of balance.
When life is busy, or all your energy is focused on a special project, it’s all too easy to find yourself off balance, not paying enough attention to important areas of your life.
While you need to have drive and focus if you’re going to get things done, taking this too far can lead to frustration and intense stress. This is when you need to take a step back and look at the big picture. Take action! Design some goals for yourself that will help you focus more on what’s important to you.
What Lies Beyond
- Discover your personality type using a 4-scale formula. Imagine understanding why you do things a certain way-or why you do them at all. This exercise will help you to better understand yourself, know what motivates and energizes you, and help you to seek opportunities that most suit the way you are.
- Action – work together with the coach to establish a 3-principled goal map.
Most people can’t get everything they want in a job, so it is a wise idea to prioritize the things that are most important to you. The first step toward the job of your dreams doesn’t have to be big to be meaningful, so take this opportunity to move forward.
When you explore your personality traits, you will learn how to leverage them to your advantage and confront daunting risks.
Life Purpose Uncovered
- 10 Clues to Discovering Your Life’s Purpose. This exercise is geared towards helping you to discover as much of your true self as you can and to express that through your life to the greatest possible extent. When your purpose is discovered and expressed, it pervades your entire life.
- Experience a Quantum Shift using a 3-Core Competency Process. This approach provides the structure, methods, and techniques by which we help you access your true calling.
Fulfilling one’s life purpose is fun, joyful, and playful. When we are carrying out our life purpose, we find that time goes by effortlessly, (also called ‘flow’). Hours pass by in pure bliss, complete happiness. Our life purpose also helps us decide whether to accept a particular job, whether to volunteer for a particular cause, and which kinds of relationships, professional and personal, will best facilitate our purpose.
Take the Next Step
- 4-Prong Method to explore your identity. Based on exploring your desired beliefs or state of mind that you want to move towards. Coach will ask powerful questions to ignite your imagination and help you overcome boundaries.
“For self is a sea boundless and measureless. Say not, ‘I have found the truth’, but rather, ‘I have found a truth.’ Say not, ‘I have found the path of the soul.’ Say rather, ‘I have met the soul walking upon my path’.
For the soul walks upon all paths. The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed.
The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.”
– Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
As the quotation illustrates, often what we have believed to be “the truth” about ourselves turns out to be just “a truth,” one of the many possible ways of viewing who we are. When a shift happens, your beliefs and behaviors tend to change automatically as a result.
Deconstructing the Lazy Bug
- Weekly Action Planner- Complete 3-5 actions that move towards your goals – in priority order. These actions can be broken down into smaller chunks. What are your priorities, and what is most important for you to get done?
- A 10-minute ‘brain dump’ exercise. This helps to increase your awareness of what really matters to you by identifying your top 5 life values.
- Together we’ll work on defining your blueprint, your core life values, your passions and interests, your gifts and your likes and dislikes. Slowly you’ll start to build a picture of who you are and what you really want. You’re literally refining your definition of success. Becoming totally clear on your blueprint will enable you to consciously navigate your life in the direction that you want to go in, and, most importantly, in one that would feed your soul and spirit.
Have you done that task that you really don’t want to do, but know that you have to do? Putting off important tasks can damage your self-esteem.
When you focus your attention on doing rather than avoiding, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish. As a result, you will increase your self-value and lower your stress. Your energy level will skyrocket.
- A quick coaching exercise to help you to connect with yourself and find out what you may be needing.
We live in a society that loves achievement, qualifications, status and success. Many people work themselves extremely hard to get there – ignoring what their bodies and minds are telling them.
This exercise is intended as a thought-starter around some very practical self-care measures – physical appearance, health, physical environment, time management, energy levels, emotional needs and more.
When we take care of ourselves, we feel so much brighter. We are more content and therefore attract more abundance in our lives.