Who Am I?
I am someone who knows firsthand the struggles that many women in professional careers face. I know what it’s like to feel unseen, unheard, and unappreciated in the workplace. I have wrestled with self-doubt, stress, and anxiety; I have often wondered if I would ever succeed in my career. But I didn’t let negative feelings hold me back.
Instead, I sought out ways to overcome my obstacles and achieve my goals. I leaped from an impoverished Caribbean Island to a sprawling metropolis. In my journey, I saw the amazing positive energy a mentor/coach can bring to the process.
Now, as a coach, it brings me joy to help others overcome self-doubt, stress, and anxiety and make the leap into a new career. I seek to push them to be confident, empowered professionals eager to make an impact in their field. I want to share the strategies that worked for me, that made me proud of who I am, and that made me believe in myself.
As a coach, I bring a unique experience to the table. I understand what it is to be in your shoes, and I have total sympathy for your situation. I understand how hard it is to move from a thankless job to a fruitful satisfying career. Positive change takes hard work.
I want my clients to achieve their goals and become the best version of themselves. If you are struggling with self-doubt, stress, and anxiety in your career, I am here to help.
Esther Murray is a Certified Life & Career Coach and a Six-Phase Meditation Trainer from MindValley. She is also a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the International Society of Female Professionals (one of the world’s leading professional associations for women.)
About My Program
Who It Is For?
- Women in professional roles who are struggling with feelings of self-doubt, stress, and anxiety at work
- Those who feel unseen, unheard, and unappreciated for their contributions in the workplace
- Individuals who want to become empowered to advance their career and become a respected leader
Who It Is Not For?
- Women who have already achieved their career goals and are not interested in advancing their success or developing leadership skills
- Individuals who are not open to a mindset shift or personal development
- Anyone who prefers to blame their circumstances instead of accepting responsibility to control their destiny
Assess Your Current Situation
- Identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to your career goals
- Pinpoint areas of improvement by getting feedback so that you can make the necessary adjustment for your transformation
- Uncover patterns or themes from experience so that you can identify what might be holding you back
In this module, you will evaluate where you are in your career and identify any obstacles or challenges that are holding you back. By understanding what changes you need to make to achieve your goals, you’ll confidently be able to develop strategies to overcome obstacles and challenges.
Identify Your Goals, Strengths, And Values
- Discover what matters most, so that you can enjoy what you are doing, and perfect what you are good at.
- Develop a visual kaleidoscope of your goals and values so that you can achieve them
- Identify your natural talents and skills so that you are in alignment with your values
In this module, you begin by taking time to reflect on what matters most to you, what you enjoy doing, and what you’re good at. By gaining clarity on your personal goals, strengths, and values, you can develop a personal roadmap that aligns with your values and career aspirations.
Develop Leadership Skills
- Master the art of role-playing so that you can enhance your leadership skills
- Identify someone who can guide you and offer advice so that you can develop your leadership skills
- Learn techniques and strategies by attending workshops and seminars so that you can incorporate your leadership skills.
Build A Professional Network
- Discover networking events in your industry so that you can meet new people and expand your contacts
- Pinpoint online communities relating to your industry so that you can connect with like-minded professionals.
- Master informational interviews with professionals in your field so that you can learn about their experiences and gain insights into your industry.
In this module, you’ll connect with other professionals in your industry who can offer support, guidance, and advice. By attending networking events, joining professional organizations, and seeking out opportunities to collaborate with others, you can expand your knowledge, build relationships, and open up new opportunities.
Create A Personal Brand
- Develop a concise and compelling elevator pitch so that you can communicate your unique value proposition
- Learn social media so that you can showcase your expertise and highlight your achievements
- Develop content, such as blog posts or articles, that demonstrates your knowledge and expertise in your field
Craft Your Career Fulfillment Plan
- Develop SMART goals so that you stay on track
- Break down goals into actionable steps for you to follow
- Create a timeline with specific milestones so that you can track your progress toward achievement of each goal
In this module, you’ll use all of your new insights to develop a customized plan that outlines specific actions you need to take to advance your career. This plan will include short-term and long-term goals, milestones, and deadlines. By having a clear plan, you will be able to stay focused and motivated to achieve your goals and the fulfillment you seek.
Step Into Your Professional Potential
- Gain confidence that you are doing things right
- Learn how to overcome obstacles
- Receive accountability support to keep you committed and moving forward
Now it’s time to begin implementing your action plan but you won’t have to this alone. I will be providing you with one weekly check-in call for the next four weeks to make sure you are getting off to a good start toward becoming an empowered professional who is recognized as a leader and valued contributor in your field.